Seeking a challenging position as CIO/CTO/IT Management. I come with recent Startup and Cybersecurity experience at a Healthcare Non-Profit Service Organization.
Skills & Abilities:
Project Management, Contract Negotiations, Information/ Technology systems startup, Technical Recruiting and Team Building, Writing Policy, Procedure and end user training for HIPAA and NIST 800-53 Security Frameworks. Electronic Health Record (EHR/EMR/HIT) startup for Netsmart Evolv, Medisked, Precision Care, Accumedic and Foothold Awards.
Chief Information Officer – Health Services Startup, NYC
2018 – 2020
· Helped grow organization to $100M Budget, over 25,000 member clients, 1200 staff and 55 locations in one year.
· Planned and built all technology and information systems at Startup Health Services organization.
· Functioned both as Chief Information Officer and as Chief Information Security Officer (CISO - HIPAA/NIST).
· Developed policy and procedure to comply with NYS DOH controls for Medicaid and Medicare [NIST 800-53] and HIPAA security frameworks, provided cybersecurity training and practical guidelines for end-user community.
Chief Technology Officer, Children’s Residential Services funded by ACS/OCFS/OMH/OPWDD
2018 – 2018
· Lead migration to cloud services and provided implementation services for Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Payroll, Office 365, and Electronic Heath Record (EHR) systems
· Provided strategic vision and direction for organization wide technology planning, procurement, implementation and evaluation
· Established security guidelines and served as HIPAA Security Officer
· Planned and managed Information Systems, Technology, Network and Security Upgrades
Vice President Information Technology, Family Services funded by ACS/OCFS/OMH/OPWDD
2015 – 2017
· Achieved Server Virtualization, Domain Upgrades and Disaster Recovery systems design and implementation
· Achieved migration from local hosted domain and email to cloud based hybrid using Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
· Hiring manager for all technology, network, support and security staff providing training and staff development opportunities. Managed and supervised technology team members; provided environment conducive to professional development and growth.
Director of Information Technology, OCFS/ACS/OPWDD Funded Organization
· Managed workforce for all technology needs providing support, supervision and troubleshooting services for 750 users in 35 locations (software, hardware, data) over Local and Wide Area Networks, Voice (VoIP), and Wireless communications systems.
· Guided efforts to coordinate the integration of contract agency information systems with those of City and State Government.
· Provided strategic guidance for all program, support and ancillary services. Facilitate the development of work plans and budgets to meet department specific needs.
Adelphi University – Garden City, NY – MSW
Manhattanville College – Purchase, NY - BA Psychology
Security+ Certified Network Security Professional - CompTIA
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
Network+ Certified Network Technician - CompTIA
A+ Computer Technician Certification – CompTIA
New York State - Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
2000 – 2015 – Chairperson for COFCCA Information Systems Consortium, a multi-agency consortium of IT and QA professionals to address system wide issues, problems, and concerns among various NYC and NYS government and contract agencies.
2002 – Presenter at the 5th National Child Welfare Data Conference “Making IT Work for Child Safety, Permanency and Well Being” – Washington, D.C.
2001 – Presenter - 11th Annual Child Welfare League of America National IT Conference “Tools that Work” – Portland Oregon.
2001 – Presenter at the 4th National Child Welfare Data Conference “Making IT Work for Child Safety, Permanency and Well Being” – Washington, D.C.
2000 – Presenter at 10th Annual Child Welfare League of America National IT Conference “Tools that Work” - Atlanta, Georgia.
2005 – 2010 – President of the Lions Club – Grew Club membership and donations for international philanthropic organization.
2000 – Present – Officer of the Lions Club – serving in various club positions
2003 -2004 – Board Member of Temple
1994 – 1995 - Board Member of Hilltop Daycare Center at Middletown Psychiatric Center
Please submit any inquires to: email@example.com